Firefighters help little girl with finger stuck in a toy
Published 1 Dec 2012 17:30 0 Comments
- Mattress set on fire in suspected arson attack in mental health ward
- UPDATE: Slough fire - one man dead
- New ward opened to relieve bedspace pressures at Wexham Park Hospital
- Hospital denies claims it is withholding results of investigation from family
- Disabled man claims he woke up on hospital bed soaked in 'cocktail of other people's rancid urine'
FIREFIGHTERS helped a little girl who got her finger stuck in a toy.
The crew from Langley were called to Wexham Park Hospital at around 4pm today after the five-year-old girl got a finger stuck in a small wooden toy train track.
They used a small hand saw to cut the toy and free her finger.
A spokesman from Langley firestation said: "We freed her and off she went to play."