Cafe & Deli Manager and Assistant Manager
Most read stories
- Revealed: Restaurants, takeaways and cafes scoring zero for food hygiene
- Paperboy suffers fractured wrist after being kicked off his bike
- Windsor woman starts up own branch of slimming service after her and her husband lose 17 stone between them
- Police launch investigation after man in car approaches young girls and makes 'inappropriate comments'
- CONFIRMED: Thai consortium complete takeover of Reading FC
- Glenn Murray's missed penalty proves costly for Reading FC in defeat at Sheffield Wednesday
- Tributes paid to former solider and freemason who 'always had a smile on his face'
- Gala TV is launched across the UK
- Full Time: London Irish 32-36 Saracens
- Police seize hundreds of cannabis plants from west Reading home
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00