Personal Care AssistantsSalary: £8.88 - £9.89
view this vacancy
Latest job ads
Most read stories
- Missing boy from Bracknell found
- BREAKING: Reading FC winger Royston Drenthe joins Sheffield Wednesday
- Police appeal for help in finding missing Farnham Common woman
- Animal sanctuary makes urgent appeal for donors with 'funds depleting fast'
- Hurst festival closed by police due to excessive noise levels
- Firefighters attend two-car smash on the M4
- Legoland reviews free tickets for Windsor schoolchildren policy after 'vast number' end up on eBay or Facebook for sale
- Calls to end delay over Reading Prison sell-off
- Firefighters release lorry after it becomes stuck under Winnersh bridge
- Man rushed to aid of injured mother
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00