Personal Care AssistantsSalary: £8.88 - £9.89
view this vacancy
Latest job ads
Most read stories
- Missing boy from Bracknell found
- Police appeal for help in finding missing Farnham Common woman
- Firefighters attend two-car smash on the M4
- Hurst festival closed by police due to excessive noise levels
- Firefighters release lorry after it becomes stuck under Winnersh bridge
- Man rushed to aid of injured mother
- Calls to end delay over Reading Prison sell-off
- Simon Cox secures victory for Reading FC at Middlesbrough
- Animal sanctuary makes urgent appeal for donors with 'funds depleting fast'
- Take that, boss! Footballer douses manager in ice
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00