Personal Care AssistantsSalary: £8.88 - £9.89
view this vacancy
Latest job ads
Most read stories
- Police hunt for missing boy from Bracknell
- Hotel licence being reviewed after officers raise concerns it is becoming a 'child sexual exploitation hotspot'
- Police investigate report of rape in Reading town centre
- Alex McCarthy set for Reading FC exit amid strong interest from QPR
- Earley street dealer who dealt from Louis Vuitton bag spared jail
- Travellers moved on from six sites in Slough pitch up in Datchet
- New boy Oliver Norwood poised for Reading FC debut against Middlesbrough
- Next round of roadworks to hit Reading
- Appeal launched to trace missing 83-year-old man from Windsor
- Proud day as Peppard Stoke Row win maiden Berkshire Cricket League title
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00